STEP 1: Place the sharpener on a stable surface when using.
STEP 2: Choose appropriate method according to the type and sharpness of the knife, vertically insert the knife into the slot with proper force and unidirectional way.
To sharpen ceramic blades and repair/straighten damaged metal blades.
Please sharpen carefully, if the knife is not blunt, please use the latter two slots directly.
To sharpen and restore the V-shape cutting edge of metal blades.
Use slight downward pressure to run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat 1-2 times.
To polish and eliminate burrs on the metal blades.
Please refer to the above method. It is recommended to do it approximately once a week to keep your blade sharp at any time.
1. Not suitable for serrated knives or scissors.
2. Don't push and pull your knife back and forth. Use one direction only.
3. After use, please clean the sharpener and then wipe dry.
4. Don't wash the sharpener in the dishwasher.
5. The ceramic and metal blade may turn to black which is normal phenomenon.
5. Keep out of the reach of children.